Thursday, January 12, 2012

Science saved my soul


I can't remember where I first came across this video from video blogger Phil Hellenes. But I know, that after watching it, I immediately had to go watch it again. The video contains so many quotes and ideas that you'd like to file away to use later, that while your mind is still chewing on one thing he said, you miss three more. Yes, it is fifteen minutes long, and in this short-order, microwave world we live in, that can be an eternity for a YouTube video. But nothing has ever made me feel so insignificant yet so lucky and important all at once. So do yourself a favor, watch this video. Then watch it again, and maybe again. Actually, as one of my friends said, watch it every morning while having your cup of joe to start your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment